Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Domain...

With a marathon behind me, I'm ready to turn some attention to a fun undertaking I've been thinking about for awhile. I'll be knitting up a storm this summer in order to expand my etsy shop. I took the first step the other day so now, when you're feeling super lazy, you can just type in sexandtheknitty.com because I'm an official domain name owner!

If you've had a hankering for a special hand-knit item you'd like to commission, message me at my SallyHP Knits etsy shop and I'd be excited to get something going for you! I've hired a graphic designer to create a logo and banner for the shop, and we'll see where it goes from there. I will try to keep it as small as possible, because I definitely want it to remain something I enjoy rather than something I have to do, but I expect (read: hope) the holidays will be busy!

I made a fun portfolio on snapfish and hope to take it with me to some of the shops in the area that buy local  goods to feature in their store. Here's a little sneak peak:

Sorry for the angles, it was hard to get it in the frame correctly, and then when I tried to rotate it, ah well...

Photos of some of my sock creations

Felted coin purse made for my niece for her high school graduation. Lined with a fun cotton print and over-sized button closure, it's my first labeled creation!

No comments: