Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yarn Along With Her

Once again, Small Things is featuring a Yarn Along so we can all show what we're knitting and reading. I've been obsessed with fun and chunky knits lately, so I'm currently working on this chunky lace cowl in a great raspberry color.

My neighbor brought over a birthday gift for me and I love it! I've had so much fun with cookbooks lately, and this one is no exception. Based on their blog of the same name Our Best Bites is a collection of easy foods with an emphasis on healthful ideas for a family meal together. Something I've been pretty passionate about lately.

What are you knitting and reading right now?

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I'm knitting a purple baby sweater and reading "The Little Giant of Aberdeen County." Or should I say, starting that book tonight.