Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

An a-ha Moment

I was looking at my friend Michele's family blog and noted that her profile picture looked super cool so I asked her what software she used.

Turns out, she didn't have to buy any fancy schmancy software, you can just go to 'the cartoonizer' on the befunky website. There aren't a ton of options, but you can cartoonize pictures and video for free, so it's fun to play around with.

Now you might see me on the streets, but you won't know for sure...you'll just think 'Doesn't she look like the human version of the A-Ha video-esque picture I saw on that knitty something or other blog the other day?'

Wait, was I the only one who started humming the tune to Take On Me as soon as I saw myself in cartoon? Yet another sweet by-product of having an eight year age gap between the two sets of children...MTv viewing beyond my years.

And now for your viewing and listening pleasure....

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

Love that video!!! And I am absolutely going to check out that site when I get home tonight and have some time to play around. Looks for a version on my blog later on!