Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dedication

Dedication Dedication by Emma McLaughlin


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I was so excited when I walked past the poster in the theatre that was advertising the new Emma McLaughlin/Nicola Krauss book. I loved The Nanny Diaries and Citizen Girl, and couldn't wait to see what their next joint venture would bring!



I picked it up at the library on Monday and by last night, it was done. They have such a spot-on way of describing everything from current society to 80's-90's culture, and their human interactions are so realistic you feel like you could be reading about someone you know. If you've not yet read their other books, do it. Now.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I loved The "Nanny Diaries" but just couldn't get into "Citizen Girl." I'm definitely going to put this one on my list though!