Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today C turns five months old...I can't believe how fast this time is going. It's hard for me to believe that at this point with H, J was gone for a month-long away rotation and H was starting full-time daycare. I'd already been back to work for well over a month, and life was just truckin' along.

I don't know if it's because I knew I didn't have to go back to work this time, but there was much less of a sense of urgency to get him on a schedule, which incidentally never happened with H anyway. I have really enjoyed my time with C and sometimes find myself with the thought, usually when H is on his last set of "That's 1!", that C has the short end of the stick. While we had less with H, he got what we had. With each child it will be divided more and more, but I guess that's just the way it goes...

As much as I am sarcastic and get frustrated over the daily grind of being at home, I do appreciate that we've been able to make the decision and according budgetary sacrifices for me to stay home. Now I just hope the boys will concur.

No comments: