Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A 'Reach Out' To My BlogHer Connections

When I arrived at the BlogHer conference, my friend Alex handed me a ziploc bag to keep the business cards I would collect throughout the day from other bloggers. I had with me my box 'o' cards that I'd ordered from VistaPrint for free, eager to hand them out in order to expand my popularity in the blogosphere.

I attended with Alex and Suzanne and met so many great women who were creative, funny and passionate about blogging, so collected quite the stash of cards in order that I could check out their sites and keep track of them until the national BlogHer in summer 2009.


As I was clearing off the kitchen table yesterday, I picked up my swag bag...yes, it was still there, and realized that I'd executed extremely bad netiquette. With most humble apologies, here are some of the women I met at BlogHer...


The gals at Chester County Moms, Boston Bibliophile, Her Bad Mother (who I was really excited to meet in person, as I'd been reading her blog for several months. She has an assortment of blogs she contributes to as well), Miss Chicky (also excited to meet her, as I'd read her on New England Mamas) Lady Gypsy , Sassymonkey, Laurie White, Megin from GNM Parents, Rachel Weston and Oh2122.


The session that I attended were led in part by Megan Garnhum , Danielle Henderson and Christine Koh (founder of Boston Mamas). Again, I can't say enough about what a great experience it was. If you're able to attend the big one this summer, I'd encourage it strongly and hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Her Bad Mother said...

REALLY cool to meet you, too (and as I said when we met, looove the name of your blog. it was worth saying again ;))

The Caffeinated Mommy said...

This is so cool! How did you find out about the BlogHer event? I'd LOVE to go to one here in the NW. Can't wait for nap time so I can check out some of the blogs you mentioned...

Amanda Villagómez said...

Where is the national conference going to be?