Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Party Time

I saw this post on Rockin' Mama and found the one sentence that should be in every training resource: "Someone once told me that everybody they’ve ever known is potty trained, which means that our chances of being successful with our son are pretty much guaranteed."...If only it were that easy to keep the perspective when you're in it.

I am very happy to announce, however, that the pity I mean potty party at our house is winding down...stickers are now only awarded for successful number 2's as numero uno is under control once he realized it's an activity where he not only gets to stand up, but that he is sanctioned to hold and aim his parts while doing so.

I was wiping off the outside of the toilet bowl with some of the GreenWorks wipes that I'm testing out for MomCentral, and the realization that this is just the beginning of the bathroom messes struck me. Oh, the joys of raising boys!

1 comment:

Rockin' Mama said...

LOL!!! You are too funny! Thanks for stopping by!

Caryn