Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Farmland Fun

My, what a difference a year makes!

Today, we made our first trek to Davis' Farmland for the season. Last year, I was eight months pregnant, and H and I went there at least three times a week. In fact, I was in labor at Davis and didn't realize it; just thought I was a little extra tired that day.

Charlie was sporting the pre-walkers and petting the new Holstein calf, stroking his nose with and index finger and then putting it in his mouth...yum! Extra antibodies, no?

It was so nice to unload the single stroller, and just pack a lunch, throwing the wetbag with an extra diaper and pair of underwear in my purse. It blows my mind that this time last year, I was lugging my belly and that H couldn't be trusted 5 feet out of my sight for fear he would bolt. He is such a fun kid and he's really coming into his own.

Oh, it was probably also exponentially easier because J was on-hand to help!

No comments: